Bangkok Photo School: Win a free course and accessories worth over $1,000
May 27th, 2010
Photographers attending Bangkok Photo School summer classes will receive a lot more than expert tuition and a fun-packed learning experience. Our sponsors have kindly donated their very best products. Students could win their photo tuition for FREE and walk away with a host of great prizes.
Read the full course descriptions for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced classes, and the popular Lightroom class.
One lucky student, drawn at random, will have their course fee refunded in full.
Our friends at Lensbaby have donated a Lensbaby 1, worth 3,500 baht, to the photographer displaying the most imaginative use of composition.
Every student will receive the following free gifts
- A Photoshelter archive account, with a coupon for two-months free online hosting (check-out Gavin’s Photoshelter portfolio).
- A brand new, limited-edition, F-stop camera strap
- Discount coupons for the inspiring Craft & Vision series of photographic e-books written by pro photographers including David duChemin, Gavin Gough, Andrew Gibson
- A DVD containing the full course content, X-Rite‘s excellent guide to “Colour Communication for Photographers“, links to further resources and web sites
- Personal access to the Bangkok Photo School forum, where you can upload your images and enter discussions with other students
- Special offers on photo tours to Bhutan, Burma, Laos, Tibet and Mongolia
To register for a course and a chance to win these tantalising prizes,
Morning sessions are at the Nielson Hays Library, Silom. Afternoon and evening sessions are field-trips to locations in Bangkok.
Dates: All courses take place on a Monday
26th July – Lightroom Workshop
Morning – 9am to 1pm. Lunch. Field-trip – 3pm to 7pm
(Advanced Course Field-trip is 5pm to 9pm)
Three courses + Adobe Lightroom course – 25,000 THB